guidelines:
1. all items are in limited quantity, new and exclusively imported from overseas. hence, as to be fair to other buyers, there will be no reservation and whoever pay first, will get the item/items. priorities given to buyers who can provide payment/fast transaction in within 24 hours.

2. all sold out/non-restockable items will be deleted. please read on beetch's terms & conditions at the left side panel upon purchasing. for purchases of rm250 and above, free poslaju will be given

3. please fill up the order form as below of the last page for any orders/ inquiries/reservation or do write to us at beetch.beetch@hotmail.com


Order Form

Name:
Email Address:
Contact Number:
Address:
Item Code
Payment Method Maybank
Hong Leong Bank
CIMB
Paypal (only for international buyers)
Delivery Method Pos Laju (for local orders)
International Postage (for international orders)
Remarks/Inquiries

Put a website form like this on your site.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Testimonials


* Cinta: I've rcvd my skinnies n zebra spaghetti I'm lovinnnnnnnnnn them ! Tqqqq!!

* Jay: Fast and prompt reply and mailed out parcels babe! Love the affordable pricing! Will come back for more!! Beetch out! :)

* Nadia: Babe, got the package. Thanks. Nadia love it!!

* Catherine: hey dearie.. Received my skinny jean yday! tried it and it is very comfy! Love it so much! Thanks a lot!

* Julia: Received my braphy lip gloss. am loving it! XD thank u so much! take care.

* Raina: hello dear, i've received my skinny just now! i oh-so-love it! :D thnkyou so much yeah. i'll definetely buy again frm you soon! hve a nice day

* Vaizura: Finally,I received my skinny! it was superb and it fits perfectly.thanks a lot.i'll be beetching again soon :)

* Jean: I got my parcel already. So sorry for the late follow up i've been traveling in and out of the country for the past 2 weeks. I love the floral dress ^^ hehe and thinking if i should get more skinny jeans too! Love the one in pink XD Thanks so much dear!

* May: hi there :) just to let you know i have already. received my parcel this afternoon. love the jeans, very comfy! thanks, i'll stay tuned to ur blog :)

* Nadiya: I just received the skinny just now, and it is really worth the wait!

* Denise: hello. received the parcel ytd! nice fit with an even nicer price. lol. looking forward to shop wid u again, u're very responsive and professional... lol. have a nice day =)

* H.Ling: Hey dear, I got the jeans di.. the quality is really good and I love it!

* Angel: I received the skinny jeans today. Thanks. I love it a lot.. I still wanna order for dark grey.

* Deb: Ola babe! Received my skinnie today :D It fits well! Heheh love the colour too! Thanks alot babe for all ur help and assistance! Appreciate it!! Would loveeeeee to deal with ya again!!

* Aqilah: Oh no worries , i already got the black skinny! Thanks guys, it's really comfy! :-) Can't wait for the grey skinny! Once again , thanks!

* Vivace: Hey babe! i love the jeans! fits me nicely!

* Sabrina Lim: hey babe! i freaking love the skinnies! it fits perfectly.. thanks a million :) will definitely love to buy from you in the near future. you have great charisma :) thanks again!

* Syasha: I've received the jeans yesterday afternoon. Gorgeous babe! Thanks yeah :D

* Sm may: hi, just to let you know i have already received my parcel.. love the shorts, thanks! :) will stay tuned to ur blogspot :)

* Sheera: hey huns, yeay just got the skinnies ! wondering when will it arrive since i kept visiting the postbox thinking if the jeans didnt arrive.. and it did, today ! :D but yea, i love it ! will definitely buy from u again :) thanks fr your help :)

* Kaveetha: Hey girl! So sorry for replying you late. The items are really great. The top SCREAMS sexy! haha.

* Rohidayati: i received my skinny jeans yesterday.......i luff it. (^_^) thnxx hun..

* Farah: babe! received the top already :) loving it! wheee. thanks ya ;) xoxo

* Candice: Hi dear, I've received the items. all are very nice!! luv it! ^_^ thanks for the cute little pushie bear.

* Alia: hey no worries. i just received the jeans. its awesome thank you!!

* Lihui: hi, finally i reciv my jeans! thanks so much! I love it! and i wanna order another pair of color again. still can order right?

* Dorothy: hey babe! got my grey skinny today! love it!

* P.S. Chan: btw i forgot to say, the Pisa tees are so adorable!!! Thanks a mil! :D

* Nana: received my items few days ago! luv d jeans so much ! thanks ya! nice dealing wif ya!

* Joyce: Hello there =) I finally received the skinny jeans. Really love it. Thanks a lot! =)

* Gan: hey babe! i've received the if i were a boy shorts, thanks, its lovely :)

* Nurul: hey there loveys! :D i rcv my skinny today!!! its js lovely! :D happy happy happy! but yea its a bit tight on the waist..but i managed to suck my fat in LOL apart from that i just love everything! the material is soooo eff comfortable :D and for the price of rm40 its just a great bargain! thanks! cheers :D

* Yapcn: dear i totally in love with the lacette dress. just abit short for me but its okay, stunning still!!!! thanks so so much:))

* Taylc: hey gal, i jz received de skinny jean. i love it so much coz it fits me well. thanx for bringing such nice item with affordable price.

* Erma: Hey lovely, i receive my shorts today and its super beetchinng me loveeeee it, thank you

* Yana: got the package hun..those jeans fit me well although its kinda tight.haha..thnk u sooo much ya darl..n thnks 4 ur cute frame..appreciate it lots..lotsa love..*hugsss*

* Laura: hi darling! I've received the skinnies yest, haha ealier thn expected :) really love it, amazing fit! thanks again for everything, great service :))

* Ayu: hey babe.. received the jacket!! yay!! love it so much! thanx a mil dear :)

* Laura: eek! sorry! my bad... got it :) showed it to my mom...and she'd like one too! heh. dark grey - L pls! thank you!

*Shanny: Hi babe, I love love loveee the skinnies. It was a lil loose but still very nice. Just asking, will there be a batch 6?i wanna order some more. hahahahha!

* Jolene: Hi there, I've received my skinnies on Saturday. Thanks so much! It is so comfortable, I love it.=) Great dealing with you.

* Kimberly: Hi, Ive just received the skinnies. worth the wait!thank you. :)

* Kathleen: hey babe, i've got the shorts.. luv it! great quality too! thanks and have a nice day:)

* Jill: Hey hun!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN. I've decided to mail because i'm a really soulful person and i believe in making ppl happy wen they deserve to be, LIKE YOU! I'm practically a shopping addict, and an e-shopping addict... and i have NEVER. gotten compliments the way i did wen i wore ur toga las night!!! My gfs were practically fighting over it! :D i've linked them your page!

* Jillian: Hello Darls! Happy New Year! hope ya hav a mad awesome one!! I'v alr received ur dress a couple of a days ago n it fits like a dream and i'm lovin it~ parapapappaaa~~ tahaha.. Will def be keepin myself updated wiv beetch!

* Yuing: hi dear, received my white skinnies today! Finally it fits me well! =))) so happy! yayyy! thanks so much for all the trouble! m a satisfied customer here ;) Will let u know if i plan to get other colours.

* Xuan: Hey I just received the parcel. Nice pair of skinny. Comfortable and very affordable! Thanks a mil! Will definitely come back for more. Bring in more hot stuff!!! xoxo. All the best!

* Aster: Hi! Just to inform you that i received your parcel finally. :) loved the items and thanks for everything! :)

* Niza: haii! I've received my skinny just now. It fits well... Thanks a lot for ur help. Would love to deal with u again s0on hun!! tqsm!!

* Biang: HAHAHAH. darling ! i receive the top ! oh my ~ is simply so gorgeous where i cant wait to wears it on :D u r such a patience seller. u wrap up the parcel so nicely. is sorta receiving present. HAHHAHA. it so nice dealing with u . updates more ya. looking forward to deal with u again!

* Juju: Hello :) I've received the black jeans in M size. It's superb fit me this time :) Thanks a lot yea, I thought you wont allow for exchange, coz mostly online boutique and other boutique not allow exchange of goods after sold.. I'm quite surprise that you service me till I satisfied with it. Your service is really good! Muakz!

* Cath: I love the corset top! :)) It's lovely! And oh, you're awesome for everything. :) From the clothes you bring in to your polite and friendly demeanour. Keep it up! ;)

* Julia: Hey there, Just wanna inform you that I've got my skinnies! Love them! However, I realised I've grown a little bit wide on the waistline (from size 24 to 25) so its a little too tight for me. xD But I definitely love them! Thank you so much! Will order the skinnies from you once again when I have the cash. Lol. Love, Julia

* Diy: Thanks for the jeans. Its a lil tight, but everyone says that it looks good on me.The colour is totally as I expected. Love it thanks! :)

* Haja: Hi! just recevied my skinny. love it! a little bit tight but still can fits me well. its nice. will order a diffrent color from u again.

* Eelin: Have received the jacket.. Love it. Thanx so much :)

* Farzana: I've recvd my parcel already. I am farzana who ordr ur florentine dress. it realy suit me well. n vry beautiful. love it lotz! thanx. :-)

* Rujean: Hi there! Received the jeans today and the fit is just nice! Comfortable and looks good too (: Thanks!

* Niea: dear , i've received the parcel yesterday. and the skinny is superb . will other another color soon ! =)

* Yoonhui: Hey gal. I've received the skinnies. First look at them I thought I wasn't able to fit in. After trying it on it fits perfectly! I love them! Thank you so much. And hope to see you updating with more colours. =)

* Hui: hey hun! i've received the jeans! its so awesome :) thanks

* Nicole: hey there! received my skinnies this afternoon! luckily i could fit in..though it is a bit tight..but it's alrite! thank you so much for ur fast service!

* Nadirah: Hiya, I've received my parcel today! =) Both of the jeans fit me perfectly, they're great! I want to add in another order for the grey one xD I will confirm my order later, if it's possible? Thank you! I know I'm not the easiest customer you have to serve, haha, so I really appreciate your service =) Have a nice day!

* Norliana: hye dear..already got the parcel...lovely..i love them....thanx

* Su Ping: Hello! Sorry for the late feedback, I'd been away for the past few days. Received my skinnies on Wednesday, quality may not be top notch, but well worth the RM40 I paid, I say. :) The fit is pretty good too. Thanks!

* Clothes Reloaded: Hey babe! I've just received the skinnies! I love it! :) Tq!

* Mimi: hey, i got the skinnies yesterday, i love it. thx hun :)

* Mariam: Hey dear! Tried the pants! Like it so much! :)

* Dorothy: Received my jeans today!!! :) Luckily i took L size instead. It fits just right.... Thanks so much!!! Pleasure doing business with you.

* Ament: hello there, i've received my floral cardigan yesterday. totally love it thanks for everything dear

* Allinie: hi dear, just want to inform you that i've already received the skinnies. i love the skinnies. fit me really well. thank you so much =) thank you.

* Exquisite: hi there darl, I've received the jeans. fit me perfectly. ^_^ tnx ya! :D

* Eija: hello dear!morning :) i got the parcel already :) luv it babe :)) thx yaa.. will definitely beetch-ing again next time! keep up ur good service :))

* Mechell: hey dear, received my top just awhile ago :) i love it! thank you!

* Cynthia: The Grey one is on the way to me? Great! Was about to meail you about that too, and that size M skinny fits me perfect :) Thanksss xx

* Steph: Hi babe! I've received the petite x corset and pinko! in good condition, both of them are superb quality! pinko! is so comfy and corset fits and it's gorgeous! Thanks a lot dear! Looking forward for more goodies from you again! =)

* Evelyn: I received the skinny jeans today luckily I still can fit in s.. Thanks anyway love it so much.. Thanks!!

* Hassan: Well, the item already arrived good seller!! thx for the nice deal.my gf loving it haha

* Nadia: Rcvd d corsets .. Wonderful!!! Thanx a lot :))

* Phui: Hi, I have received the Skinny on Wednesday and I love it so much. Hence, i would like to order another 3 pcs from you.

* Ayu: helo babe! i've received my skinny today. i love it! it fits me perfectly. n i love d packaging too ;) nice dealing wif u babe. million thanx from me :)))

* Steph: Hi babe! I've just only received the grey skinnies in good condition! It fits really well, not that skin tight and it's definitely comfy to wear. Thanx a lot hun! =) Will get more from you after my exam this month *winks* Thanks again for your friendly service and patience! Toodles hun! =)

* Stfu: hi babe, i've already received the item earlier today. thanks very much! loving it! :D

* Kay: Helo! Just want to inform you that i received the skinnies ady, i love it so much =D thanks for your great service, i really appreciate it. Take care and all the best!!

* Nurul: Hi, received the jeans just now.. and I LOVE it to the max!!! Will definitely buy again from you.. Thanks a lot!!! Have a nice dayyy~!

* Grace: Hey! I received the skinny jean already. I really love the skinny and the colour. It fits me perfectly. Thank you so much for your great service, for getting me a pair that was supposedly out of stock ;) Love ya and take care.

* Sharina: helloo... i hv received the skinnies. love it loads!! am thinking if i shd invest in another pair =) thanks again beetch!!

* Fagha: hey babe :) just to let you know that i reaaaaaaaaaally love the jeans! i'm satisfied with the quality and it fits me perfectly! xD i consider it such a steal at that price, for that kind of quality! :D thank you soo much again hun! really appreciate that you trust me and let me pay RM10 deposit first, which is not even half of the real price T.T and nice meeting you :D thank you so much and looking forward to deal with you again soon ^^ xoxo

* Sarah: hi dear, ive received my blazer, i love it sooooo much! thanks ya!

* Farfisa: dear! tqsm 4 the skinny...just got it as i just when back from holiday.. it fit me just great dear...will buy more from u soon...=)

* Christine: Hi, I've received the item, it's great! Thanks a lot! Good luck with your future sales :)

* Eunice: Hey babe! I have received the miu miu inspired colorblock dress! It's so nice and it fits me well! Thank you so much for the help and your opinion as well! Love it very very much! waiting for more goodies from you! Thanks again! Love, Eunice

* Steph: Hi babe! I've received the white hearts bodycon in good condition adi, it's so pretty and fits well! Thanks a lot babe! Shall drop by your blog anytime soon~! Take care and hugs ♥ Love, Steph

* Ling: Hey dear, I got the parcel already... I absolutely love love love the skort and am thinking of getting one in light blue as well.... Is there any left???? or none :(

* Jasmine: Hey, Ive received the tunic! Its really pretty! Thanks!

* Xuan: hi! received the item (vintage skort) today! love it alot^^ thanks!

* Rus: Hi there, Just wanna let u know that I already received the item today & am loving it!! Thank you..

* Amirah: oh dear, thanks a lot. i got it a few days ago.. thanks for your effort. love u!

* Syasha: hey hun! it's late but just wanted to tell you i've received the jeans last wednesday.. love it! thanks much :)

* Jessica: hey there, omg...thank you so much!!! I`ve already received the items yesterday noon.... it fits me perfectly. love it alot!!! thanks again babe! take care!

* Zhiwei: Got the beautiful item dear :) Thank you so so much and keep up the good work!

* Shoppersbite: Hi babe, just to let u know that i've received the awesome jeans. Super comfy ! thanks

* Michelle: Hello! I've received my parcel :) I love the fred perry inspired bf tee! Finally get my hands on one after soooo long. Thanks again!

* Wen: Hi dear, Just to inform you I've received my skinny. So sweet of you to purposely make a trip to another post office and wrap up the skinnies NICELY in a cute bag =) Definitely coming back for more, and am totally beetch-ing your blog to my friends !! Thanks again!

* Eleen: babe! i got it. hehe. tqvm! love it!!! :)

* Sarah: dear beetch =)i hve rcevd the parcel today =)VERY2 nice okay~!very love it ;) tqsm for your service..=D

* Shallin: Hey, I have already received my skinnies. Its really nice! :D My friends like it too, next time will buy the black one hehehe

* Hui: Hey! I've received the jeans, it fits perfectly. Thanks :)

* Aya: Dear Beetch,Received my vivo corset today and I lovin it alot. Thank you so much. Keep bringing in those cool corset yar =)

* Wen: Hi dear, I finally received my corset and jacket yesterday .. Jacket is surprising light and comfy. Corset is downright S.E.X.Y. Thanks for folding them so neatly! Thanks for the fast, kind and patient replies! You take care ya =)

* Kelly: Hi babe, Received the dress today - it's lovely! Just what I wanted. Thanks for the great service! :) Cheers, Kelly

* Cyndy: Hey hun. I was out of town until just today. i got my leather jacket and absolutely loved it :)

* Atie: hye.. i receive the skinnies on wednesday and it fit me nicely and it pretty awesome.. thanx guys.. if black skinnies is available can u please inform me? thanx again..

* Pris: hey babe, I've just received the parcel! It's really Gorgeous and I luv it!!! Thanks again for bringing such lovely clothes and with such personal touch. Keep it up babe! Thanks again and have a good one ya.

* Gyma: hi beetch.. i already received the skinny juz now (saturday around 10am) thanx a lot n the skinny is very comfy (important to me ;D) and i love it! xoxo

* Ice: hi dear, i've received it today! :) thanks so much ya, the items are lovely! :D looking forward to more items from u.. take care n have a nice night.. :)

* Ken: Hello. I received my skinnies yesterday. A bit loose for me but very comfy and make me look slim. thanks yea, feel want to but another colour.:)regards Ken

* Fern: thanks dear! i got the corset d! i love it!! it's so rare that i find corsets in that size and fits me so well :D

* Wan: hahaha..dear! i love that tee..nice.. thank =)

* Rosalind: Hi :) I've just collected the BF tee from my hostel office and I've tried it on. It fits me so well! Just like what I wanted! Thanks so much :) I'll definitely come back for more! Btw, is the BF tee in denim blue still available? I saw that all are currently reserved :( Do let me know. Thanks again for such wonderful service!

* Shih: hey, i've received the parcel. really like the dress! thanks so much!

* Bibiana: hi there, hv received (the structured denim corset), loving it! :)

* Tira: hello,ive received the bf tee this afternoon..love it! thanks for selling the lovely cloth

* Lee: hey! i have received d corset! love it loads! =)

* Leen: Hey! I've received the parcel already and it's really nice!=D Was relieved to find I could fit into the jeans since it's quite difficult for me to find pants.The top is really cute!Now wondering what to match it with. Thanks a lot!Looking forward to buying more items from your shop!

* Agyness: hi , it reached me ady, the fred perry, thanks y. like it so much! :)

* Janice: hie, i'm janice here. I already receive my jumpsuit. Really fit my body. Thanks ya. Love it so much. :)

* Sharon: Hi dear, I've received the back bow & kitschy corsets. They're absolutely beautiful and fits me perfectly! :D I can't wait for the leopard corset to arrive :D Thanks again hun!

* Sandra: Hey gal..just to inform that I've got the top (structured denim tie top)..super nice quality !!!hope dealing with you again!!=))

* Chiew: Hie, I forgot to inform. I received my item (military skort)! hehe. Lovely item, loving it. Thanks alot :)

* Gwen: Hey babe, I received my item today (swanlake playsuit) and its lovely...im in love with all the lace/crochet/eyelet thingy =) Thanks a bunch and hv a good day!

* Fariza: Hi. I have received the skinny jeans yesterday. *.* I love it so much !! Thank you.

* Mastura: Hello, I've got my skinny jeans yesterday..thanx darl, i'm lovin it!

* Sya: Goods received (mesh bodycon)! Loves it!

* Alysha: got the black skinnies finally! beyond happy that it fits me nicely :) thanks and I shall definitely purchase another colour from you.

* Sam: item received (bowlet playsuit)!! it's so nice! thx so much~

* Fieza: hi, i received the jeans today and tested it. it fit well on me. i was wondering if there is any other color available except the one ur selling..blue maybe.. i would wanna buy more of the jeans if you offer some other color. hope to see more of the color in the future. nice dealing with you.

* Maine: i've receive the corset!! love it alot! thanks beetch =)

* Vera: hey dear, received the guess inspired denim corset :) it's AWESOME! ;DDDDD thanks alot!

* Mazlin: Hy you, i received the vest. It was soooo adorable like i imagined it. Thank you so very much. U were fast and oseme. See ya...

* Alice: Just to let you know that I received my lattice dress today. Its really pretty! Thanks! :)

* Irence: Hello, I had received the parcel. The lattice dress is lovely. Thanks...xoxo ^^

* Mying: Thanks dearie..i've received the parcel..hehee
i'm very satisfied with the quality dearie.. thanks ya!! :)

* Gwen: hey hun, i rcvd the top today and love it to bits! thank u so much once again =)
take care!

* Trisha: Hello :) I've just received the Topshop ladybird tee! Loving it! Looking forward for more updates!

* Alice: Hi babe, Forgot to let you know that I received the cropped bow skort yesterday. Its really pretty :) thanks a lot again! I really love it!

* Ct: thnxs dear.. i already get the corset.. love it..

* Ros: Hi :) It's ok. Thanks a lot dear. I super like your service. Friendly and efficient. Will definitely come back for more. Keep it up and please bring in more awesome stocks. Will be waiting for your updates. Thanks a billion! :) Have a great day!

* Sab: hey there! thanks so much, i received my parcel today :) the skirt (anya skort) is absolutely adorablee! thank you so much once again! :D hope to purchase from you again in the future! xoxo.

* Rachel: got it (polka bow back dress)! absolutely looove it! so retro :DDD thanks a bunch! ill def be back =DD

* Sue: hey..received the parcel already :) thanks a lot. very prompt delivery! thumbs up for u! :)

* Patricia: Babe, got your package (basic skinny jeans)! Love it to the max!! xD

* Berry: Hi there, Just to inform you I've received the corset (guess inspired denim corset). It's so beautiful! Thanks so much, have a great day ahead =)

* Elizabeth: hey babes! parcel received, safe and sound. top is real nice...liking it much :) thanks tons! cheers!

* Winnie: Halo beetch, I received my parcel today. And i'm really happy with those items hihi bustier top is gorgeous, dress is so lovely , not to mention superb quality for the skinny jeans, i like the material but somehow they are not suitable for this freaky weather in Melbourne =.= but doesnt matter, imma bring them when i go back to VN this year. But in the end, i gotta say thanks babe. 5 stars for both your items and service. Muahz...

* Putri: helo.. the skinnies arrived today.. i love it verrrrrryyy much.. love the color, the fabric..it's just so lovely.. i'll be ordering other color soon.. tqvm..!!

* Diana: hey girl.. i just received the zipper skinnies.. and loving it, definitely a must have tight at all the right places and so comfortable

* Saras: hey dear, got the package! it's worth to wait the olive (skinny jeans), love it!! thanks a lot yaa

* Lilipop: hye there..parcel receivd.. really likes it..thankz a lot.. :) by the way if there is another dark grey and grey skinny jeans colour for S size in ur stock i wanna buy again ASAP.. the skinny that i receivd for my sis.. hopes to hear from you..

* Sari: Hey! I just received my skinnies and I'm glad I bought a size m! They are a perfect fit. Thanks for the quick shipping and pleasant transaction! Thanks and have a nice day :)

* Eileen: Hey darling! Just wanna let you know I've received both the duo zen top and Chanel inspired skorts! :) I love how smexy they look on me. both fit just right, and show off the right areas. ;D Thank you so much!

* Mona: Babe, just went to pick up the basic skinnies at the post office yesterday, I must say the quality is excellent! Imma have to get them altered (since I'm SHORT haha) but aside from that, they are really WOW!

* Tze: Hey, i've received the clothes! it was wonderful and love it lots! thanks :) Hope to see more working clothes on your blog again in the future! :)

* Cing: hey, got the parcel! love it! thanks

* Moon: hi hun =) ive got the zipper skinny jeans. omg i really in luv with it. so comfortable. it is restockable dear? cuz my friend want to buy it. thks ya =)

* Ida: i've got my skinny. thnx. its nice=)

* Elizabeth: hie dear! have received the top and am loving it:) thanks soo much for the great shopping experience. will await your new updates eagerly;D cheers!

* Su Wen: Hey babe. Got my dress yesterday. Loving it. Thanks! :)

* Lilipop: hye.. parcel receivd.. =) thank you so much..really likes it (basic skinny jeans).. :)

* Kc: Hi babe, Received the (lush dress) dress! It's really nice. Thanks for all your help!

* Bit: Thank you so much dear for contributing a new dress to my wardrobe.

* Athilia: Hello dear, I've received my parcel today and I love the clothes!! thank you. Will definitely buy from you again.

* Patricia: I've receive your package, the corset is stylish! love it to the max!!
since the skinny's cutting is quite small compare to the previous one, I have to eat less, but it fits me perfectly! esp on my butt. ;) love ya, patricia

* Christine: Hi, I've received the item today, it's great! I really like it :) Thanks lots, and all the best.

* Joanna: Hi Beetch, Just receive the jeans today, I love them both! Thank you so much <3>

* Lily: oh hello back! i got my parcel already today. it's great. thanks lots.:D

* Nadia: Hye there, Just came back from work, n saw a parcel from u.. :) thanx a lot yaaa... Luvin both of it so so much!!! :))

* Jill: hi babe i juz wanna let u know i gt my clothes n tried on it...juz fits on me perfectly!im so happy!!!especially the macbeth corset!!!the quality is superb!and the chaplin top and zipper skinny jeans too!beetch is my favourite online boutique!!!heh :) great service and nice clothes!i luv buying clothes from u! will back to buy frm u soon!have a nice day! :D

* Berry: Hi there! Just received my parcel. Tried them on and they're beautiful!
I like your pieces very very much, they're always so cute and girly but sexy at the same time. Thanks so much, enjoy your weekend, and take GOOD care :)

* Berry: Hi there! I've received the pink cardi, lace victorian blouse and baby bow. They're all so beautiful and made of good quality! Looking forward for my macbeth corset and also polkadots shorts! Thankyou so much!

* Jia: Hullo! Have received my dress and love you so berry much. Thanks! :-D

* Jue: Hi! I've received the parcel..love the dress..thanks a lot =)

* Hilyah: hey ive received my skinny. its awesome! tq so much :D

* Wen: hi there :) just to inform you i've received the high-waisted jeans shorts- it fits beautifully. thankyou so much, and take care!

* Farah: Ola, I just received my pants ! Yeay !! Omg, it fits me nicely. Phewww ~ Thank God I can fit in. Haha.. Can't afford to put on weight anymore :) Thanks yea !!

* Xiang Yun: Hey there, I've received the sheer shirt already! It's gorgeous! Can't wait to weat it :) thank you so much once again :)

* Christy: Hi, I've received the dress already! Thanks alot beetch beetch :D love ya!

* Diyana: yunk, barang arituh dh smpai :) sngat HAPPY! skinny jeans dye fit fit sngat :D thanks ♥

* Haryati: hi. i've already receive the parcel (ahoy tapered pants). thank you and im loving it :)

* Genise: Hey, i love the top that i bought it from you. :) and can't wait for your updates at 10pm. :)

* Judy: hiya hun! Got the skinnies today, they are just lovely! (: hope to deal with u guys in the future (: an advance merry xmas & happy new years to you ladies (:

* Siti: hi,received my skinny edy.super comfortable material.hehe definitely will purchase with u again.

* Rabiatul: dah dapat (skinny jeans)... love it. tq :)

* Danica: hi dear, i've received it =) me likey! thank you!!!

* Za: hi babe.sorry for late reply. the parcel arrived safely at my doorstep on 18th but i wasnt at home for a few days so my mother kept it for me. i put it on yesterday n nicely fits me, thank u so much!

* Bev: Hi there! I finally received my black skinnies! I REALLY LOVE IT SO MUCH!! Thank you for restocking this baby for me! Seriously worth every cent! Its so comfy!! Thank you again!! ♥ Have a great New Year!! Cheers! Bev

* Nora: Sorry for the late reply!! I received the skinny jeans and the change. It fits me perfectly!!! Thank you soo much and wishin you a happy new year!! =D

* Violet: Hey Michelle! Thanks so much for the jeans that you and your brother passed to me! I just tried it on yesterday night and I have to say that I am absolutely PLEASED and HAPPY with it. Actually, happy is an understatement. I was *pause......* jumping and feeling hyper when I put on the jeans cos it fitted me perfectly like a glove! A bit tight (maybe cos I'm always used to wearing loose jeans, haha!) and IF i ever get another pair of jeans, I'll definitely inform you! I'm actually eying the rm40 jeans in S size now. hmmmm..... i'll see how first ok! :) Thanks a lot for all your patience and kindness when you were dealing with me! I know that I wasn't an easy customer, and I appreciate that you were willing to go an extra mile for me. Just hope that you and your brother as well as family is well, and take care! I really wished that I could have bought you a x'mas gift or something! :( Do take care and please keep in touch! I really really love your items and you're very very friendly! Thanks for all you've done hun! *hugs* :) Have a nice day~ Smile

* Teeha: well , i'd just receive the parcel. i love the skinny . just nice ;) thank youu

* Anna: Hye, Just received the leggings. Love it, tq. Thanks, Anna

* Choi Lin: Parcel rcvd! loving the dress! :))

* Foxy: hi dear, i received the parcel on saturday, and i loves it all... i will definitely visit your site again, keep it up the good work :) best regards, grace

* Joanne: Hey babe, I've received d corset. It fits me perfectly. Love it! Thanks! (:

* Ling Huey: hi, i received d items last on two weeks... like it very much ...tq

* Sara: It's okay :) just wanted to make sure I could get it b4 Cny. It finally came in my mail today! Lovee it! Will def be browsing your blogshop when I'm doing my online shopping. Great customer service :)

* Prescilia: Dear Michelle, I've received the lovely corset,it's absolutely Gorgeous and Sexy!!!Love it to the max! Can't wait to wear it on my Anniversary,which is on Valentine's,hehehe. Thank you so much for all the help and service by Beetch again. Wishing you a Happy & Properous CNY!

* Amy: Hey babe, received the parcel today. the clothes looks good! =) thanks alot! Regards, Amy

* Julie: Hi dear, Forgot to inform you that i've received the items on 1st Feb. Too busy with CNY preparation and forgot to let you know. Love the scarves. Thanks!

* Sueanne: hey sweetie..receive the parcel right before cny. love it! thanks a bunch:) keep it up n all the best in ur sales:)

* Sharon: Ooohhh thanks so much hun! Can't wait, love your pretty clothings! <3 Happy CNY to you too!

* Andrea: Hey there. Just letting you know that I've received the corset. Love
it! Thanks a lot yeah :)

* Tia: item received... thank you very much esp for the lavender corset....

* Sharon: Hi dear, I've just got my parcel today. Love love love the corset, absolutely stunning & sexy! <3 Thanks a bunch! ;)

* Suki: hello babe, received the parcel yesterday. Love the denim short! Nice dealing wif u.

* Sarah: Hey.. Received the jeans already :) Im so happy it fits me perfectly. I would like to order another pair. Hehe.. Do they still have basic light pink skinnies? If not then I'll get the light grey basic skinny ya? Thanks so much, Sarah

* Hui: Hey :) I've received the pants, love it! Thanks a lot :)

* Aspara: Hye dear, done received d jeans. Just nice n fits me. Will do oder another colour. Thanks, aspara

* Qhailani: Hye there! I just received my skinnies! I love it so much. Thanks for all your advices. They help me a lot! And now I'm thinking of having other colours as well. Good service. Will get back to you. Thanks a million! :)

* Aain: Hey, Item received (coco chanel inspired tweeded cardigan)! it's gorgeous. Thank you very much :)

* Wee Ru: hey babe got your corset today. love tht is uber sexy. thanks (:

* Nur Azurain: hi sis....sy dah dapat dah skinny je pd ari khamis...it's perfectly fit with me...i love that skinnies...thank you...

* Eileen: Was wondering if you got my mail? Anyways, I've received the pants. Both fit me perfectly. I especially love the skinnies. They hug at just the right areas! :D I was worried the white would make my thighs look bigger, but boy was wrong. :) Thanks for your patience and time hun. And please put me down for a preorder of the next batch of dark grey zipper skinnies in M. Thank you dear! <3

* Xiong Yan: i just received my parcel today, it's late but i'm really satisfied of the pant, it's so fucking nice, seriously. :) anyway, i would like to order another one.

* Nurhazimah: dear... received those skinnies... love it!!! :)

* Shuhadah: Hello darl! I've received the skinnies just now.. Thanks so much babe! I like it very much.. Nice doing business with you! =))

* Eileen: Hey dear! Got the package! Phew! The zipper skinnies fit perfectly! It's like a second skin :D I'm lovin' it. <3

* Pay Leng: I got the parcel yesterday (basic skinny jeans) and I like it! fits me perfectly!thanks :)

* Ninzy: hi dear :) just received it (ultimate nude corset) today :) me love it so much! :D thank u so much dear :)

* Sherlin: Thanks for the awesome quality dress (asos inspired crossback dress)! I love it soooooooo much! :)

* May C: hi dear, i received my parcel edy , very good quality (ultimate burlesque corset) <3 love it so much<3 and so surprise when see the polka dot singlet , hahahah

* Rozana: Hyee .. Sori for late reply .. Its have been long time im not online .. Thanks for parcel , i've received it .. I like it so much (basic skinny jeans)! Maybe i'll shopping again with beetch soon yaa ;)

* Xian Na: Hi dear, received my item today and gotta say, I love it (basic structured blazer)! Thanks for everything ;-)

* Eileen: Hey! Just wanted to tell you that I got your package. :D The bunny corset fits like a glove! I love how sexy I look in it. ♥ And the boudoir playsuit is just ooh lala! ♥ Been looking for a playsuit like that for ages. So glad I bought it. Thanks so much for the awesome clothes you bring in, babe! And the great service. I'll definitely be a loyal customer. Hahah!

* Eileen: And surprisingly, the white skinnies fit really well! I'm hoping it doesn't grow a size larger in the was though. Thanks again for your time and patience babe!

* Sam: i have received the item (ultimate burlesque corset)! The quality is so good, love it! thanks. i would definitely buy from u again. :)

* Sarah: Hi, Received the dress (asos inspired corset tulip dress)!!! OMG!!! It's so so so gorgeous!!! OMG!!! It's like my favorite dress of the year!!! I'm so glad!! Fit's me perfect :) Thank u so so much!! Hope u have something like this again will so wanna get it again!!

* Amanda: Hello! Just wanted to say that I just received the item (denim cutout top) today! I was so happy :) I'm satisfied with the shirt! Thank you so much once again!

* Ardiana: hi..just want to inform you,I already received the items...so far I'm satisfied with the jeans..hmm..thanks a lot

* Julie: Hi there, Item received. Love it. Thank you! :) please bring more mandarin collars / affordable shirts. Good day!

* Durrah: first of all, thank you for allowing me to exchange the skinny jeans. thank you very much. now, i think i want to order other colors skinny. is there any dark blue? if you dont have it, will it be any other colors in the future? if there will be, i'll be your proud customer to purchase them! :)

* Joyce: Hi there, I received my item (cuffed belted denim) last week and really love it. Thanks a lot =)

* Mel: Hi babe, I've received the item (topshop inspired tuile bodycon). Loved it! Thanks so much! Mel

* Suan: Got the parcel. Liking the top (grecian pleats). Thanks!

* Yin Ying: Hi, Received the corset dress just now! This dress is such a killer piece! Love it to max <3 I love Beetch!

* Yani: hi dear! thank you for the parcel..i luv it once i saw it. the skinny very comfort n fit to me.. i want to order more, can?

* Fatin: items received (structured fitted blazer)! :D like it so much! tq beetch!

* Mae: Received my dress (asos inspired corset tulip bodycon) today!!! it's very nice and fit me perfectly!!!Hope to see more on this kind of petite dress/tops. i'm really satisfied with ur nice quality dress!!!:D

* Steph: Hey hun! Received the denim Benetton Blazer in good condition, I like its cutting and fabric quality! ^^ Really thanx a lot hun and looking forward for more goodies! xoxo, Stephanie

* Rich: Hey there! I've just received my parcel. Love the Baby Pink Scallop top :)

* Stella: Hello! I received my scallop tops today and I'm in love with it!:) thankssss!

* Sarah X: Hey again Beetch! Ooh, I received my package this afternoon and honestly I am super impressed and satisfied with my purchase! :D The Leo Corset is absolutely stunning - the print is gorgeous, the sweetheart bustier design is perfect and it fits amazingly! Thanks for the super friendly communication and awesome service, Beetch. I'll totally shop with you again real soon ;D All the best with your updates and shop, Beetch. Have a great weekend now! :}

* Ching: Hello! I've received the belt, love it, thanks a lot! :D :D Cheers Ching

* Doralisa: Hey!!! Got my stuff today!! Loved all of it! D mng pants were divine.. Surprisingly d grey skinny's were a little tight.. M hoping it'll loosen up as I wear it but other than tht, love it!

* Pei Lin: Hey girl, I'v received the parcel. Love the tops ! Thankss. (:

* Jhy Ling: Hello hello! Guess what guess what? I've received the item already! Love it (denim high waist) and it fits me (surprisingly) well! Thank goodness i took your advice and went for the bigger size hehe. Thanks for being so helpful beetchhh. =)

* Hasliza: Hey there! The parcel well received. Lovin the skinnies. Thanks ya ;)

* Norhedayu: Hello there, I’ve successfully received the parcel and I really love the jeans! Thank you darling!

* Mei Kee: Gotten the parcel (topshop inspired high waist pants)! Thanks! Love it :)

* Mickey: Hello dear, I've received the clothes (braid tunic and coco chanel inspired tunic)! It's awesome! Love it hehe:) xoxo

* Kivogue: Hey there ! We got the dress, it is so lovely , love it ! thank you very much ! ;) Regards, kivogue

* Soo: Hi dear, I have received the tankini ordered..Simply love it.thanks a lots..=)

* Huiting: Hey babe! So sorry for this late mail. Wanted to let you know that I've received the top (angelwing). Love it! So smexy. ;) stay fab!

* Eileen: Hey babe! Thanks so much for the package. I love the scallop top and the dress (topshop inspired babydoll)! So pretty! Really suited me. The pearls on the front of the top are such a cute twist. Can't wait to see what you update next. Thanks fro bringing in such great stuff! :D

* Septya: Hi, Just wanted to let you know that I've received the blazer. :) it's just like what I expected! Thanks! Regards, Septya

* Rachel: hey babe! got the dress (asos inspired corset tulip bodycon). absolutely looooove it! thanks! :D

* Eleanor: hi dear, regarding this Mummified panel skirt,i love d purple so much that i bought from u d oth day,super comfy hun^^ btw,just wondering will u bring in the black color one as well?so that i can pair it with my other tops as well.. So kindly advice yea, many thanks(:

* Ambigua: Hiya lv! I jz received the package. Great stuff! The topshop inspired corset was a lil on the small side tho, gave it to a friend n she LOVED it:-) Hope u'll hv em in a larger sizing hey. Im pleased will def be doin more biz wit'chall.

* Stella: Hi! I received it today (basic structured blazer)! Love it:)

* Mei Kee: Hi Michelle =) sorry of not replying at all because my phone spoiled. well i tried on the dresses, they are gorgeous! im loving it to the bits. will definitely come back for more! and free postage next round dont forget? haha!
thankss alot ♥ mei kee

* Joey: hey,i received my top (peterpan pastel top) today. I like it,thanks! :D

* Florence: Hey babe.. I've got my shipment.. I'm glad that i've chosen to buy from you.. the quality of your goods are amazing!! Ok.. now that I know that I'll get good quality.. I'm going to order more

* Glam: Hi, just to let u know that i've received the parcel ^^ OMG the dress is adorable. But the upper body is too tight for me T_T I have to take off my bra to zip up the dress >.< Hahah usually when i shop for clothes, i always worry about my lower body. This time is different! :p Thanks anyway, love the dress (asos inspired corset tulip bodycon)!

* Camille: Hi, Yes, i have received the items yesterday noon in good condition. Thanks a lot for your concern and cooperation. Jeans fits me perfectly and that just put a smile on my face :) Thanks and have a nice day ahead.

* Qill: i have received my parcel. i really like the item that i purchase. i would love to purchase more item here.TQ

* J Ling: I've just received it! =D =D =D THANK YOUUU! And now I feel bad for bugging you last night. Heh. Like you said, the length is just right. I can wear it (and I love it!), but it's a liitttllee bit tight.

* Shin: Hi dear, just got my parcel today. To be honest I was REALLY AMAZED by your service. It's just,too fast :S LOL Anyway, i'm really satisfied with this pair of jeans. Never thought it would fit me that well. Thanks!!

* Sweety: hye dear, i've received my parcel yesterday morning. =) love the corset so much!!gonna b one of my favourites in my closet..hee. will love to get sum more from u nextime.thx! =)

* Rahael: Hey I just realized that I forgot to let u know that the parcel arrived on Sat n the skirts r lovely! Thanks! :)

* Abigail: hey babe! i got my parcel today! love it!! thanks so much!! abbie xx

* Nada: Hi there, Received the blazer. Love it! Thanks

* Ruwaida: Ya, received already n i really love the pants. I hope u can restock olive colour cause wanted to buy one.

* Nurul: okay dear thanks so much!! love tat skinny! myb i will order black soon enuf! thanks beecth! :x lovestruck

* Jhy: Hi omg I'm so sorry I kept thinking I've already replied you! Yes yes it arrived the next day and thank youuuu! I've already worn it twice. It's longer than my normal jeans, but I love how I can easily just tuck them in to the suitable length and it won't look awkward at all! Love the colour, it's exactly what I wanted. My bf thinks it's a good buy, too, which is something completely diff from what he'd usually say about my online purchases... Thanks! =) Oh and you've seen all the colour, so which one looks the nicest? =D Tempted to get more. Heh. (can't let my bf see this HAHAHA)

* Aquilla: Hey darl! I've received the parcel of the skinny jeans and the blazer! I absolutely love them all!!! thanks a million!! ^___^

* Daphne: Hey, I have received my parcel and it is delivered safely. I'm loving the jegging. Thank you and I'll definitely follow up any updates from your blogshop.

* Sheera: Yeah I've received the skinny. thanks! Loved it!

* Maslight: Hi, Received my package today (lala top). I love it! Thanks ;) Regards; Massy

* Kwan: Received the parcel in good condition, thanks

* Nur Aziliana: Item received, love them jeans!

* Isa: hye..i've already got the jacket (topshop inspired long blazer)..i love it..thanks beetch beetch..the best ever jeans jacket..if u have any jacket or blazer..do inform me

* Pei Fern: hi darling..yea..juz received it yesterday (basic skinnies)..hehe..thanks for the goodie =)

* Claire: Hey dear, Parcel received.. Jz tried the shorts totally fit me well love it .. Thanks ;)

* Sophia Grace: Hi, I've received the parcel. I love it! Thanks. Regards, Sophia

* Amanda Vii: Hi! Thank you so much for being patient with me, the parcel came at 3pm yesterday. JUST IN TIME for last night!! =D Thank you so much!! I'm so glad it arrived on time =D The dress is really lovely ♥

* Faye: The items arrived this morning. It's so fast. I'm extremely happy with the items. Very good quality. Thanks. Will definitely order again in the future. :)

* Hilda: Hi dear, here to inform u that I've received the parcel. The clothes are really nice!!! It's so worthy to purchase with so low price!!! :) Although there r 2-3 pieces not really suit me, but I really love them ❤ Thanks for having this massive sales, heehee xD

* Diyana: Hi theree, i received my parcel this morning already. The top is very pretty, i love it. Will surely buy from you again next time. Thank you :)

* Sharon: Got my dark grey skinny jeans, fits like a glove! :D Now can I have the black one please in S size? Please let me know asap ya. Cheers, Sharon Loh ♥

* Yee Shan: Hi dear, I received your items today! It just suit me enough and very good in quality! Thanks ya! Look forward to your more update and will support you more! Hugs..=) Rrgs, Yee Shan

* Nisha: Hi there!! I got my dress already! It's awesome!! :D it hugs my body in all the right places and gives that beautiful hourglass shape, very pretty dress indeed,can't wait to flaunt it honestly and the beautiful lace detailing on the pink material gives it the sweet-sexy appeal, please make more of these bustier/corset dresses! Loves, Nisha

* Alisya: Hey babe! I totally forgot to update u that I have received the parcel :) Thank you so much, absolutely love the dress! Definitely value of money <3 Hope to make more purchases from u soon love!

* Kit: Hey, Yes, i've received the items. They're really nice. Thank you.

* Aqilah: Hye dear, Got my items on Saturday! Thank you very much! Love them all! =D

* Kay Jen: hi dear, received the item today. love it. thanks very much!

* Nisha: by the way, the dresses are awesome! I am loving all of it, your dresses are a real head turner at clubs and parties ^_^ , please bring in more of corset tops,I am looking forward to getting more corset tops from you as I got a number of beautiful dresses from you now. Regards.